- YIELD: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast and about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce)
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour, turning to coat; shake off excess flour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Saute mushrooms in pan then add chicken broth and wine and reduce.
- Return chicken to pan, turning to coat well. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve over linguine or angel hair.