Get Nonna's Cheese Grater HERE!
To make the Sauce:
- Put a sauté pan over a medium flame and heat the oil.
- Add the onion and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in the tomatoes and salt. Fill the can or jar up with about 2 inches of water. Shake the can or jar to wash out the residual tomato and add it to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and add in the parsley. Lower the flame to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes.
To make the Pasta:
- Drop the cauliflower into generously salted boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes and then drop in the pasta.
- Cook according to the package instructions.
- Drain pasta and cauliflower and add them to the pan with the sauce. Toss over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with a generous sprinkle of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.