Make the Cream Puffs:
- In a pot add the water, the butter and salt. Put the pot on the stove and melt the butter in the water.
- Slowly add the flour and mix well until the flour is totally absorbed and you have a ball.
- Put the ball in a stand mixer and one by one add the four eggs until you have a soft dough.
- Preheat the oven at 425F
- Put the dough in a baker's bag and deposit about 1 Tsp of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20-22 mins. until the Cream Puffs turn golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
Assemble the Cream Puffs:
- Take each cream puff, with a serrated knife slice the cream puff in half and fill it with the cream that you prefer.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.