Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
To make the pasta salad:
- Drop the pasta into generously salted boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain and run the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Drop the potatoes into generously salted boiling water and cook until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool to room temperature. Once cooled, add them to the bowl with the pasta.
- Put a skillet over a medium-high flame and add the sausage links. Brown the sausage on all sides and then transfer to a cutting board. Slice into 1/4 inch thick round slices.
- Add the sliced sausage back to the pan and continue cooking until cooked through. Cool and add to the bowl with the potatoes and the pasta.
- Add the grilled peppers to the bowl.
To make the dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the salad and toss until everything is well coated.
- Refrigerate and chill before serving.