Egg in Carrozza
Egg in Carrozza... great breakfast treat for the specila person in your life!
For 1 Person(s)
For the Eggs:
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice of Italian bread, lightly toasted on both sides.
- 2 slices of pancetta
- 2 slices of scamorza
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 basil leaf
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- Warm up the skillet on the stove.
- Place the slice of bread in a skillet.
- Put on the bread the Scamorza, the Pancetta and the tomatoes cut in slices.
- Garnish with the basil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some EV olive oil.
- Beat the egg and pour it over the bread.
- Put the skillet in the oven for about 6-8 mins.