Leftover Colomba Parfaits
Leftover Colomba Parfaits. The best way to use your leftover Easter Colomba!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Parfaits:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar sicilian lemon spread
- 1 leftover Colomba, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Optional: candy covered chocolate eggs
- Get the ingredients you need to make this recipe HERE
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the lemon cream until fully combined
- Pipe or spoon a layer of the cream into cups and add a layer of the cubed colomba.
- Repeat and top with the candy covered chocolate eggs if using.
- Serve chilled.