Limoncello Panna Cotta
Limoncello Panna Cotta, an easy and delicious dessert for all seasons.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Panna Cotta:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup Limoncello Liqueur
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour 1/4 cup milk in small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the milk and soften five minutes.
- Pour cream, remaining 1 cup milk and sugar in medium saucepan. Stir to combine. Warm up all ingredient but make sure they do not boil.
- Remove from heat, add softened gelatin, stirring to combine thoroughly. Continue stirring until gelatin has dissolved. The mixture should be quite smooth.
- Add the Limoncello, lemon extract and vanilla extract.
- Set bowl over an ice bath. Stir frequently to promote even cooling until mixture develops the consistency of high-fat heavy cream.
- Pour into serving glasses. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with anything that you prefer.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Custard, Pudding and Mousses, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Panna Cotta Recipes
this is the perfect dessert - firstname.lastname@example.org