Peach and Tomato Salad with Burrata
Peach and Tomato Salad with Burrata.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 4 peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes in varying colors
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese
- sprinkle of black pepper if desired
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peaches, tomatoes, mint, oil and salt and toss well together.
- Top with the Burrata and a sprinkle of black pepper if desired