Anelletti with Tomato & Basil Sauce
Anelletti with Tomato & Basil Sauce.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 24oz jar Passata or Tomato Purée
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 basil leaves, torn
- 1 pound dried Anelletti pasta (See Link Below)
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese for serving
- Anelletti Pasta available HERE!
- Put a large sauté pan over a medium flame and heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and salt to the pan and bring to a boil. Lower the flame to a simmer and add the basil. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Drop the pasta into a large pot of generously salted, boiling water. Cook 2 minutes leas than the package instructions and drain.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with plenty of grated Parmigiano reggiano Cheese.
This was the best new sauce recipe I found in a long time. It was awesome. It did take 15 minutes. J...
See Full Review >> - bowrain99