Crispy Fried Shrimp
Crispy Fried Shrimp... make it one of your Seven Fishes for Christmas Eve and all year round.
For 5 Person(s)
For the Shrimp:
- 1 pound large Shrimp
- flour - Rimacinata
- oil for frying
The Best Christmas Gift Ever!
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Clean and devein the shrimp.
- Wash the shrimp and tap dry.
- Put the olive oil in a deep pan and make it hot.
- Put the shrimp in the semolina and make sure that they are completely coated.
- Drop the shrimp in the oil and cook until they turn golden.
- Sprinkle salt on shrimp as desired.
Appetizer Recipes, Fish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes