Peaches and Wine - Pesche con Vino
Peaches and Wine... a delight of Summer!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Peaches:
- 1 pound peaches cut in slices
- 1/2 bottle red or white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Wash the peaches and cut the in slices.
- As you cut them dip them in the lemon juice to prevent oxidation
- Put the wine (red or white) in a bowl and add the sugar.
- Add the peaches and any juice left over.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Puglia Recipes, All Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Peach Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Dessert Recipes, Vegan Dessert Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Dessert Recipes