Whipped Mascarpone Clouds
This cake is special to me because it's my son's first dessert he made for me. It was a family favorite & now I make it all the time. It is light, delicious, and simple to make! sure to be a hit at any gathering!
For 9 Person(s)
For the Puff Pastry:
- 1 package of puffed pastry sheets
For the Cream:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cream, room temperature
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 8 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 9 maraschino cherries
Celebrate Buon Natale
Find this sweatshirt
in La Bottega!
- For the Pastry:
- Bake the pastry sheets according to the package directions
- Don't forget to poke holes in the pastry sheets (there should be three)
- let cool
- FOR CREAM:
- Whip the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl with powdered sugar & almond extract
- whip until peaks form
- Fold in the mascarpone cream
- Cut cooled pastry sheets into 9 squares.
- Spread the cream between separated puff pastry sheets
- Layer another sheet, top with more whipped cream
- Top each square with a dollop of the whipped cream, a maraschino cherry, and powdered sugar.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
Will try to make - dee3