Cappuccino Muffins to have with your cappuccino in the morning.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Muffins:
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 packets vanillina powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso coffee, room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons teaspoon baking powder
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Yield: 16 Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg, Vanillina and sugar together with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Add in the melted butter and ricotta and beat until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully absorbed.
- Divide the batter into 2 bowls. In one bowl add the milk and mix until combined.
- In the other bowl add the espresso and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined.
- Fill each muffin liner with 2 heaping tablespoons of the milk batter. Followed by 2 tablespoons of the coffee batter.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the two batters together for a marble effect.
- Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Yes, I added the flour/baking powder mix before I separated the batter. I liked the flavor, especial...
See Full Review >> - Rosettaw