Fettuccine with Oyster Mushrooms
Fettuccine with Oyster Mushrooms.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Fettuccine
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- Clean and cut the mushrooms and set aside.
- In a saute pan, add 3 Tbs of EV olive oil and the garlic. Saute the garlic til very light golden.
- Add the peperoncino, as desired, and the cherry tomatoes. Saute them for 2 minutes and add the crushed tomatoes the basil and the oyster mustooms.
- Cook for about 15 minutes at medium flame.
- In a pot of salted water, cook the fettuccine al dente. Drain them and add them to the sauce. Toss for 2 minutes and serve.