Mozzarella alla Caprese
Mozzarella alla Caprese... a classic Mozzarella and Tomatoes appetizer from the region of Campania to be enjoyed at any occasion and all year round.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Caprese:
- 3 slices of Mozzarella - Bufala Mozzarella preferably
- 3 slices of ripe tomatoes
- fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- Slice the Mozzarella a little less that 1/2" thick.
- Slice the tomatoes a little less that 1/2" thick.
- Place the Mozzarella and the tomatoes in a platter.
- Chop one leaf of fresh basil and sprinkle over the tomatoes and Mozzarella.
- Sprinkle some good EV olive oil.
- Sprinkle oregano.
- Add salt as desired.
- Serve at room temperature.
Appetizer Recipes, Salad Recipes, Campania Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes, Caprese Style Recipes