No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Tart
I've fallen in love with No Bake Tarts! They're quick and easy to prepare and can be made with so many fun fillings. You can absolutely switch up the cookies in the crust and use a store bought lemon curd if you wish. I love the fresh flavors in this fun spring time dessert!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Tart:
- 12 ounces Stella D'oro Marguerite Cookies
- 4 ounces unsalted melted butter
- 2 cups Lemon Curd (see link to video/recipe below)
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese (Room Temperature)
- raspberries for garnish
- To Make the Fresh Lemon Curd:
- 1 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 lemons, zest only
- 1 cup sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup butter cubed
- Make the Lemon Curd:
- See Video of Rossella making Fresh Lemon Curd
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and egg yolks together and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan combine the sugar, zest, juice and egg mixture together and whisk on a medium low heat until mixture thickens and can coat the back of a spoon. About 15 minutes.
- Stir in butter and then remove from heat when it's melted.
- Strain and let cool before using. Keep refrigerated.
- For the Crust:
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are very fine crumbs. About 45 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter to the crumbs and form a paste. Press into and 11 inch loose bottom tart pan making sure the crumbs are even all around the edges. You may also use the bottom of a glass to flatten it out.
- Place the tart pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- For the Filling:
- In a bowl add 2 cups of Lemon Curd to the Mascarpone and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and combined.
- Pour into the chilled crust and decorate with fresh Raspberries.
- Let the tart set in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Custard, Pudding and Mousses, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Tart Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
How do you get the tart out of the pan and how many lemons yield a cup? - Joy1402
It looks delicious and I can't wait to make it. But how did you get it out of the tart pan without b...
See Full Review >> - lyb