No Bake Pan Di Stelle Tart
No Bake Pan Di Stelle Tart.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Crust:
- 12 ounces Pan di Stelle (or any chocolate cookies) plus a few extra to decorate
- 4 ounces butter (melted and cooled about 5 minutes)
For the Filling:
- 13 ounces Pan di Stelle Cream
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese (softened)
- extra Pan Di Stelle cookies to decorate
- Yield: 1 Tart
- Get the ingredients you need for this recipe HERE
- In a food processor, process the Pan di Stelle cookies till fine. With the mixer running stream-in melted butter. Process for another 20-30 seconds or until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Transfer to a 10 inch loose bottomed tart pan and press in with a spoon. Make sure to press up the edges. Chill in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- For the filling combine the Pan di Stelle Cream and Mascarpone in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Transfer to the crust and smooth the top. Decorate with extra Pan di Stelle cookies as desired.