For 10 Person(s)
For the Titamisu`:
- 2 cups Pistachio Spread (2 jars Paolo’s Pistachio Spread) - Available in La Bottega - See link below
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2 packets Vanillina or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided - Vanillina available in La Bottega
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- about 60 Ladyfinger cookies
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- crushed Pistachio Nuts (available in La Bottega)
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Pistachio Cream available HERE!
- Prep the Pistachio spread by soaking the jar in a bowl of warm water for 15-20 minutes. Empty the jars into a large mixing bowl and combine with the mascarpone cheese And one pocket of vanillina or one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Add the whipping cream to a separate mixing bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- using the electric mixer, mix the mascarpone cheese and pistachio spread until combined.
- Add the whipped cream to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the milk to a bowl and stir in the almond and remaining vanillina packet.
- Dip the ladyfinger cookies quickly into the milk and line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish. Add 1/3 of the pistachio cream and top with some crushed pistachios. Repeat 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.