Blood Orange Salad with Pistachios
Blood Orange Salad with Pistachios.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 4 blood oranges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, coarsely chopped
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges removing as much of the bitter white pith as possible.
- Slice the oranges crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices and remove any seeds.
- Arrange on a platter and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and serve.