Easter Cannoli Cheesecake
A delicious cheesecake that tastes like a fresh cannoli. It has smooth ricotta and cheesecake filling, chocolate chips, and classic wheat berries like a traditional Easter Pie, all in a cannoli crust!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups cannoli shells, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 ounces butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, regular
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup wheat berries, cooked
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Take the ground cannoli shells, cinnamon, sugar, and butter and mash with a fork in a bowl.
- Spread into the pan, pushing the mixture up against the sides.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Using a mixer mix the cream cheese and ricotta until fluffy. Slowly add the eggs.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, orange extract, and rum extract.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the wheat berries.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes.