Flounder all'Acqua Pazza
Flounder all'Acqua Pazza - Flounder in Crazy Water! This is a very popular dish in Naples. It is light and tasty. You can substitute the flounder with any kind of fish fillet that you desire.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Fish:
- 1 1/2 pounds flounder or any other fish that you prefer
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- peperoncino, as desired
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- In a saute pan add the EV olive oil and the garlic. Let the garlic turn blonde. Add the peperoncino as desired.
- Add he cherry tomatoes and let them saute for a few minutes.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate for about 2 mins.
- Add the fish and the water. Add salt as desired.
- Cover the pan and let the fish cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve.
Entree Recipes, Fish Recipes, Campania Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Good Friday Recipes, Heart Friendly Entree Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Entree Recipes