Italian Grilled Yellow Squash Packages
This is an easy vegetable dish that makes the most of readily available summer produce – yellow squash. You can grill it over med-low or on the side of a hotter grill if you have other items at a higher temperature.
- Mix olive oil and seasonings
- Wash and slice squash
- Toss squash with oil and let sit 2-3 hours
- Tear 4 pieces of tin foil in approximately 12” lengths
- Divide squash between the 4 pieces and fold up in a bundle
- Heat grill to med-low or cook on the side of a hotter setting
- Cook 12-15 minutes
- Keep warm in tin foil and top with grated Parmesan cheese before serving
Please Follow me on Instagram!