Branzino, or Spigola or Sea Bass is an excellent fish to grill filled with aromatic herbs.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Branzino:
- 2 Branzini
- 1 lemon, peel only
- 4 gloves garlic, sliced
- 2 long sprigs of rosemary
- fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Gut the fish and wash real well under cold water. Tap dry both fish.
- Inside the body of the fish some garlic, half of the lemon zest, a sprig of rosemary and a few leaves of parsley.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper as desired over the condiments. Finish with a drizzle of EV olive oil over the condiments as well as over the body of each fish.
- Grill for about 20 minutes on the BBQ and serve with lemon wedges.
- Alternatively you can bake the fish at 475F for about 30 mins.