Pan di Stelle Tiramisù
Pan di Stelle Tiramisù.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Tiramisu`:
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 13 ounces Nutella (see link below to get the Nutella imported from Italy)
- About 72 Pan di Stelle Cookies (see link below to get the cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups espresso coffee
- Get your Italian Nutella HERE!
- In a large mixing bowl combine the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar and whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl combine the Mascarpone cheese and Nutella. Mix with an eclectic mixer until we’ll combined.
- Fold half the whipped cream into the Nutella and Mascarpone mixture.
- Dip the first layer of Pan di Stelle cookies into the espresso coffee and make a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. You should use about 24 cookies per layer.
- Spread half of the Nutella mixture over the cookies. Repeat with another layer of espresso soaked cookies and the rest of the Nutella mixture. Add a third layer of espresso soaked cookies and top with the remaining whipped cream. Decorate with cookies and crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.