Pan di Stelle Donuts with Nutella Glaze
Pan di Stelle Donuts with Nutella Glaze.
For 1 Dozen(s)
For the Donuts:
- 12 ounces Pan di Stelle cookies
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 packet Vanillina Powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- crushed Pan di Stelle cookies (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cavity donut pan with baking spray.
- Process the pan di stelle in a food processor for 2 minutes until very finely ground.
- Transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl and stir in the milk and baking powder until absorbed.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture until completely liquified. Alternatively, you can also transfer the mixture to a blender to purée it once more. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 11-12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Get the Ingredients used in this recipe HERE!
- To make the Glaze:
- Whisk glaze ingredients together until Nutella is smooth and ... drippy. If it is still thick, add more cream 1 teaspoon at a time, whisking well. Dip each donut in the glaze and let dry on a wire rack.