No Churn Rainbow Cookie Gelato
No Churn Rainbow Cookie Gelato.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 rainbow cookies cut in half
- Ingredients needed for for this recipe HERE
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla, and almond extract until fully Incorporated. Set aside.
- In another mixing bow whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture about 1/3 at a time.
- Spread half the mixture into a loaf pan and top with a layer of rainbow cookies.
- Crush 1-2 of the cookies and add a few crumbs as well. Repeat once more. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.