No Churn Strawberry Gelato
No Churn Strawberry Gelato.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 2 8.11oz Jars Fabbri Fragola Strawberries in Syrup
- 1 14oz Can Condenced Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 packets Vanillina Powder or 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- mint leaves to garnish
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Fragole Fabbri HERE!
- Pour the jarred strawberries through a strainer into a mixing bowl. Reserve the strawberries. Set aside.
- Add the condensed milk to the bowl with the strawberry syrup. Stir to combine. Set aside
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Little by little, stir in the strawberry mixture until fully combined.
- Pour half the mixture into a loaf pan or a freezer safe bowl. Add half the strawberries. Pour the remaining mixture and add the remaining strawberries. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.