No Churn Lemon Gelato
No Churn Lemon Gelato.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh lemon curd (See recipe link below)
- Get the Products/Ingredients for this recipe HERE
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the condensed milk, extracts and zest. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Begin folding the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream taking care not to deflate the mixture.
- Spread half of the gelato into a loaf pan or any freezer proof pan or bowl. Dollop 1/2 cup of the lemon curd and swirl it into the gelato using a fork. Lemon Curd Video & Recipe HERE
- Top with the remaining gelato and dollop the remaining lemon curd. Swirl the lemon curd with a fork. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hrs or overnight.