Ricotta Espresso Mousse Cake
Ricotta Espresso Mousse Cake.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Cake:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso coffee, cooled
- Yield: One 9 inch cake
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan or tart pan with baking spray.
- In a small bowl, sift together the corn starch snd cocoa powder. Set aside. In a mixing bowl combine the ricotta, sugar and Vanillina. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until fully absorbed. Add in the coffee and mix until combined.
- Beat in the dry ingredients until just absorbed. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Serve chilled.