Cream Puffs, as easy as 1..2..3 with vanilla whipped cream.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Cream Puffs and Cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- To make cream:
- Add heavy cream to bowl and whip with whisk.
- When cream starts to thicken add vanilla then whisk until fluffy.
- Add confectioners sugar and whisk until all is incorporated.
- Place cream in pastry bag* and pipe into cooled cream puffs.
- To make pastry:
- Add water and butter to a saucepan.
- Heat on stove until butter melts.
- Add salt and flour.
- Mix with wooden spoon until dough forms a ball.
- Transfer dough to stand mixer.
- Using beater blade, beat eggs into dough one at a time.
- Transfer dough to a pastry bag* with plain tip.
- Squeeze out about one tablespoon of dough onto parchment paper lined sheet.
- Wet finger and smooth point on each puff.
- Bake in preheated 425° oven for about 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool then slice open and fill with cream.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top.
You can use a ziplock bag with bottom corner cut off in place of a pastry bag. For all of you chocolate lovers, you can dip the top of each puff into a chocolate ganache.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Cream Puffs Recipes
Delicious - Sanny
Im nervous to try this. Would love to see a Video ..youtube?? :) - Maram
So sorry but this recipe turned out a failure. The dough was pancake batter consistency and therefor...
See Full Review >> - Adrienna