Roasted Lamb with Lampascioni and Potatoes
Roasted Lamb with Lampascioni and Potatoes.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Lamb:
- 2 pounds lamb ribs
- 3/4 pound lampascioni or shallots
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- fresh parsley
- grated pecorino cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the lamb ribs individually and put them in a bowl.
- Add the 5 Tbs of EV olive oil, the potatoes sliced longways and the Lampascioni. If you do not have Lampascioni, you may replace them with shallots.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley and Salt & pepper as desired.
- Mix everything well in the bowl.
- Move the entire content to a clay pot or a baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecorino cheese over the entire content and add enough water to cover all the ingredients.
- Bake at 390F for about 25-30 Mins.