Soft Almond Cookies
Soft Chewy Almond Cookies
For 8 Dozen(s)
For the cookies:
- 6 cups ground almonds
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond extract
- icing sugar
- whole almonds
- Mix almonds and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the Almond Extract and mix.
- Make 1/2 inch balls and roll in icing sugar.
- Top cookie with almond (or coffee bean)
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
How Can You Cook Without it?
Please Follow me on Instagram!
I ground my Almonds in a Blender.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookie Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Cookie Recipes, Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Almond Cookie and Dessert Recipes