Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad
Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 5 ounces Arugula
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pignoli Nuts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Farfalle Pasta
- 8 ounces Cigliegine Mozzarella
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a food processor combine the first 6 ingredients and process until smooth.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella. Serve chilled.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Thursday, 14 December 2017
how do you make smooth without olive oil?..seems like it would be dry - yogidaddy