Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad
Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 5 ounces Arugula
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pignoli Nuts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Farfalle Pasta
- 8 ounces Cigliegine Mozzarella
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a food processor combine the first 6 ingredients and process until smooth.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella. Serve chilled.
how do you make smooth without olive oil?..seems like it would be dry - yogidaddy