Baked Chicken Marsala with Peas Mushrooms & Potatoes
Baked Chicken Marsala with Peas Mushrooms & Potatoes.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken thighs & drumsticks
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 pound mini golden potatoes, halved or 2 Yukon gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 10oz bag frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package baby Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry Oregano
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the Marsala wine in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the Marsala wine into the dish.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until the meat pulls away from the bone.
I add the peas in the last 10 minutes of cooking. Love this recipe! I recommend it to everyone I kno...
See Full Review >> - Calo
Would be very delicious if you omit the peas. The peas dry out and get hard and inedible. Flavor w...
See Full Review >> - Dorglet