Baked Cod with Almonds
Baked fresh cod with crunchy almonds.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Cod:
- 2 pounds fresh cod
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 cherry pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 20 almonds
- 10 Gaeta olives
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese
- 4 ounces butter
- salt & pepper
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Pre-heat the oven to 420F.
- In a food processor put the bread crumbs and the almonds. Run the food processor for 10 seconds.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl.
- Chop finely with a knife the cherry pepper, the olives and the rosemary. Add to the bowl.
- Add the grated cheese and salt and pepper as desired.
- Add half of the butter and mix well.
- Put the remaining butter in the baking pan.
- Place the cod in the pan. Spread the bread mix evenly over the cod.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the cod. Serve hot.