Baked Cod with Almonds
Baked fresh cod with crunchy almonds.
- Pre-heat the oven to 420F.
- In a food processor put the bread crumbs and the almonds. Run the food processor for 10 seconds.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl.
- Chop finely with a knife the cherry pepper, the olives and the rosemary. Add to the bowl.
- Add the grated cheese and salt and pepper as desired.
- Add half of the butter and mix well.
- Put the remaining butter in the baking pan.
- Place the cod in the pan. Spread the bread mix evenly over the cod.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the cod. Serve hot.