Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Burrata Salad
Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Burrata Salad.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 2 Person(s)
To marinate the peppers:
- 1 12 ounce jar fire roasted Sweet Red Peppers
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
To dress the arugula salad:
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper, as desired
- 1 Burrata
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the fluids from the jar of the Fire Roasted Red Peppers and put the peppers in a bowl.
- With your hands slice all the peppers in strips.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the capers and garlic. Let the peppers marinate for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, add the arugula.
- Add the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Mix the arugula well and plate it.
- Drain the olive oil from the peppers and add them around the arugula.
- Place the Burrata on top of the arugula. Make an incision in the Burrata and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Appetizer Recipes, Salad Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Peppers Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes