Italian Pork Chops with Mushrooms
Italian Breaded Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Garlic.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Chops:
- 4 pork chops
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms.(do not slice)(just take the stems off for use later)
- salt & pepper
- Small bowl beat egg and milk
- In separate bowl put in the bread crumbs, parmeasan cheese and parsley
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture...then into the bread crumb mixture...coating evenly
- Heat the EV Olive Oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and cook until lightly golden/browned
- Remove the garlic and reserve for the mushrooms later/leave the EV Olive Oil in the pan
- Now fry the breaded pork chops...brown for about 5 minutes on each side
- Place the skillet with the pork chops in the preheated oven
- Cook for about 25 minutes or to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F
- While pork chops are cooking in the oven ...in a seperate frying pan.....
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of EV Olive Oil....heat up for a minute then
- put in the mushroom caps and cook until almost tender and then add the stems from the mushrooms....cook to taste and add salt & pepper.
Pre-heat oven @ 325 ....Cook for about 25 minutes or internal temperature of 170 degrees F Once the pork chops and mushrooms are cooked ...place pork chops on a plate and place the cooked mushrooms on top of the pork chops....now top it off with the garlic you put aside. Enjoy!!
Entree Recipes, Meat Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Pork Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Thanksgiving Entree Recipes, Christmas Entree Recipes, Nonna Mimi Acquista, Pork Chops Recipes
If you need a quick recipe this is it and it taste good too. - Mimi
thnx for recipe :) - Saint of circumstance