Lemon Whipped Cream
Lemon Whipped Cream... for all your cakes and just to have with fruit.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup lemon curd (See link to recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Lemon Curd Recipe HERE.
- Place a bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In the cold bowl combine whipping cream and sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in the lemon curd until well combined.
- Use to fill cakes or serve with fresh fruit!!
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Day Recipes, Custard, Pudding and Mousses, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Bakery Cream Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
Lovely, great alone or as an addition - Sanny