No Bake Pistachio Mascarpone Tart
No Bake Pistachio Mascarpone Tart.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Tart:
- 12 ounces Dileo Lune nuove cookies, you can also use Grahm crackers or nilla wafers
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 jars Italian pistachio spread
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 3 packets Vanillina powder, or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Raspberries, crushed pistachios and mint for garnish
- Get the Products/Ingredients for thie Recipe HERE
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are very fine crumbs. About 45 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter to the crumbs and form a paste. Press into and 11 inch loose bottom tart pan making sure the crumbs are even all around the edges. You may also use the bottom of a glass to flatten it out.
- Place the tart pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Combine the pistachio spread, vanilla and mascarpone together in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the filling to the tart shell. Smooth and add raspberries and mint leaves. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.