Nutella Olive Oil Brownies
Nutella Olive Oil Brownies.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Brownies:
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packets Italian vanilla powder, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup Nutella + 5 tablespoons for swirling
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Yield: one 8x8 pan
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 inch square baking pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vanilla and sugar until glossy. About 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time until combined.
- Whisk in the Nutella until fully combined.
- Add in the flour, salt and cocoa powder and fold in the dry ingredients until just absorbed.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and dollop 5 tablespoons over the top. I do this like a 5 pattern on dice.
- Using a knife, swirl the dollops of Nutella around the pan making big ribbons.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a bit soft.
My family crushed these brownies. They are good eaters. I will make this recipe again. Thank you. - pjcv63rn
I made this dessert Sunday morning, instant hit with my family! Nutella was on sale and I had all of...
See Full Review >> - BillySalts