Nutella Roll Up Cookies
Nutella Roll Up Cookies.
For 3 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cold
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- zest of 1 lemon
- Nutella as needed
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE.
- In a food processor, combine the butter and flour and mix until crumbs form. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and make a well.
- To the well add the sugar, baking powder, vanilla, egg, and lemon zest.
- Mix with your hands until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out between 2 pieces of parchment paper to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- Using a ravioli cutter, cut out small triangles about 2 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches long.
- Take a triangle and spread a thin layer of Nutella. Begin rolling the triangle up from the widest part.
- Roll each cookie in granulated sugar and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.