Pasta with Nuts Sauce - Pasta con Noci
Pasta with nuts sauce... so crunchy!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 quart peeled tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/2 cup spanish olives
- 4 Fillets - Anchovies
- black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Pour the peeled tomatoes into a large bowl and add to it the tomato paste.
- Crush the tomatoes with an immersion blender and pour everything into a pan.
- Cook the tomatoes for about 30 mins. at low flame.
- Chop the hazelnuts and walnuts coarsely.
- In a saute` pan put some olive oil and saute` the chopped nuts. Saute` for a few mins.
- Add the capers, olives and anchovies and continue cooking for an additional 10 nins.
- Add the sauteed nuts to the tomato sauce and cook together for another 5 mins.
- Pour the sauce over spaghetti or any other pasta of your choice and enjoy.