Polenta & Pistachio Crusted Salmon Recipe
Polenta & Pistachio Crusted Salmon Recipe.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salmon:
- 2 1lb salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese for sprinkling
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment Paper.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place them on the baking sheet.
- In the bowl of a food processor add the pistachios and process for 45 seconds. You don’t want the pistachios too finely ground. Remove to a mixing bowl.
- Add the polenta, cheese, garlic, dill, oil, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix with a spoon until the mixture is the consistency of wet sand.
- Spread evenly over the salmon fillets and bake until the fish is flaky, about 25-30 minutes.