Baked Clams... the perfect appetizer fol all occasions at any time of the year!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Clams:
- 2 dozen Little Neck clams
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
The Nonna Knives are Back!
You can't cook without them!
- Wash the clams under fresh water, shuck them and leave the fruit on the half shell.
- In a bowl, add your ingredients and mix well until the oil has been fully absorbed by the bread crumbs. The bread will look uniformly wet.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Place all the open clams in a baking sheet and with a teaspoon put the breadcrumbs in each clam until the clam is completely covered.
- Bake at 500F for 5-7 minutes, then put under the broiler for 1 minute to brown.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Fish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Clams - Vongole Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Good Friday Recipes, Easter Dinner Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes