Puff Pastry Mini Pizza
Puff Pastry Mini Pizza.
For 9 Person(s)
For the Pizza:
- 1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Nonna's Marinara Sauce (See Recipe Below)
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- a few fresh basil leaves
- Optional: dried oregano for sprinkling, olives for garnish
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Yield: About 9 4 inch Pizza.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the puff pastry on top of a piece of parchment paper until the creases are no longer visible.
- Using a 4 inch cookie cutter or a glass, cut out as many circles as you can.
- Re roll any scraps and cut out more circles.
- Place each pizza on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, score the edge all around each pizza, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- Dock each pizza with a fork.
- Top each pizza with about a teaspoon of Nonna's Marinara Sauce (Get Recipe HERE).
- Place some mozzarella in the center of each pizza and sprinkle with the grated Parmigiano.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with basil leaves and sprinkle with oregano if desired and garnish with olives.