Risotto al Prosecco
Risotto al Prosecco... a delicate dish to make for very special occasions!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Risotto:
- 2 ounces butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped in 1/4 cubes
- 1 pound arborio rice
- 2 3/4 cups prosecco
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese
- parmigiano shavings for garnishing
- In a tall pan, add half of the butter and the chopped onion. Once the onion has become translucent, add the rice.
- Toast the rice for 3-4 minutes and add all the prosecco. Stir continuously until the prosecco is absorbed by the rice and the alcohol has evaporated.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable broth at the time until the rice has become al dente. Stir continuously.
- Add the rest of the butter and the grated Parmigiano and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with shavings of Parmigiano cheese.