Chicken and Mushrooms Risotto
Chicken and Mushrooms Risotto: One word describes my risotto.....Mwahhhh!
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/4 cup - verjuice
- 2/3 Lbs chicken breasts, boneless, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 Tbs butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion diced
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 2 1/2 cups Button mushroom sliced ( I like Portobello mushrooms)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1/4 cup fine chopped parsley
The Nonna Knives are Back!
You can't cook without them!
- Heat 2 Tbs of olive oil in sauce pan over high heat, add arborio rice and cook for 1 to 2 min sitrring continuously until liquid is absorbed. Stir in stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and remaining olive oil in a medium frying pan over high heat, add garlic, onion, chili flakes and saute` until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and pan fry for 3 to 4 min.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 4 - 5 min stirring occasionally until mushrooms are soft.
- Transfer chicken mixture and Parmigiano to rice and mix well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley. Enjoy.....Ciao!
Please Follow me on Instagram!