Roasted Sausage and Potatoes with Herbs
Roasted Sausage and Potatoes with Herbs.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sausage:
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic, whole
- 2 pounds small white potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- salt and black pepper, as desired
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the oil, potatoes, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spread the mixture in a large roasting pan or a 13x18 inch baking sheet. Top with the sausage and roast for 30-40 minutes turning halfway though.
Use the Code CWN20 to Get 20% OFF
On my New T-Shirts!