No Bake Ricotta Chocolate Chip Tart
No Bake Ricotta Chocolate Chip Tart.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the No-Bake Crust:
- 12 ounces Zuppalatte cookies, you can also use Grahm crackers or nilla wafers
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk ricotta
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Berries for decorating
- Get the Products you need for this recipe HERE
- To make the crust:
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are very fine crumbs. About 45 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter to the crumbs and form a paste.
- Press into and 11 inch loose bottom tart pan making sure the crumbs are even all around the edges. You may also use the bottom of a glass to flatten it out.
- Place the tart pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling:
- In a bowl beat together the mascarpone, ricotta, confectioners sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust.