Shrimp in Brandy Sauce
Shrimp in Brandy Sauce... and easy way to make an elegant dish.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Shrimp:
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, chopped
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a large pan add the EV olive oil and the garlic.
- Let the garlic saute for 1 -2 mins and add the shrimp.
- Let the shrimp color on both sides and add the brandy. Keep the flame high and once the alcohol has evaporated add the butter, the crushed peppercorns, the lemon peel and the rosemary.
- Lower the flame, cook for a few more minutes and serve.
Entree Recipes, Fish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easter Entree Recipes